Procuring A Commercial Window Cleaner In London
Does Your Office Space or Commercial Unit in London Need a Window Clean?
Are you considering procuring a new window cleaning contract for your commercial business in London?
Have You Been Disappointed With The Results of Your Previous Window Cleaning Provider?
…then read on….
High Rise Building
DSW Commerical Window Cleaners are IRATA and IPAF qualified.
Pre-Project Hand Over Clean
DSW Commerical Window Cleaners are CSCS Card Holders.
With so much glass dotted across the spectacular skyline, it can be difficult for London businesses to find cost effective & efficient window cleaning solutions.
Many experienced residential window cleaners simply don’t have the expertise to properly clean the windows in commercial properties.
DSW Window cleaning specialises in commercial window cleaning in London.
Why Book DSW For Your Commercial Window Cleaning?
- DSW commercial window cleaners are highly skilled, fully insured and fully uniformed.
- Our commercial window cleaning services include high-level window cleaning using abseilers.
- At DSW we use the latest in extendable pole cleaning systems and mobile elevated platforms
- Your commercial property can also benefit from our internal window cleaning
- DSW provides fully bespoke commercial window cleaning packages designed with the individual customer in mind.
What Else Sets DSW commercial window cleaners apart?
- We are a home grown, born and bred London business. This means we have local are knowledge– we know when the best /worst time for pedestrian footfall is likely to be and factor this in to our H&S assessments prior to undertaking a job. As local commercial window cleaners we can start early, work through the nights (as required) as we can generally get to any London location within 20 / 30 minutes*.
- Our highly skilled team has years of experience providing an exceptional service, using the latest technology and state of the art equipment.
- At DSW, our commercial window cleaners understand the problems commercial properties can face. We have a portfolio of London based, high-profile commercial clients, whom we have been servicing for a number of years. We know that first impressions are important and will work collaboratively with other cleaning and maintenance staff to ensure that the windows of your building give a shining first impression.
- We provide fulls RAMS and Method Statement to comply with H&S policies.
Where DSW Commerical Window Cleaners Work
SW1 Pimlico, Belgravia
SW5 Earls Court
SW7 South Kensington
SW8 South Lambeth
SW10 West Brompton
SW20 West Wimbledon
SE1 London Bridge
SE19 Upper Norwood
SE22 East Dulwich
SE23 Forest Hill
SE24 Herne Hill
SE25 South Norwood
SE27 West Norwood
EC1N Hatton Garden
EC2MBroadgate, Liverpool Street
EC2N Old Broad Street
EC3M Fenchurch Street
EC3N Tower Hill
EC3R Monument, Billingsgate
EC3V Gracechurch Street, Lombard Street
EC4M St Paul’s
EC4N Mansion House
EC4R Canon Street
WC1A New Oxford Street
WC1B Bloomsbury, British Museum, Southampton Row
WC1E University College London
WC1H St Pancras
WC1N Russell Square, Great Ormond Street
WC1R Gray’s Inn
WC1V High Holborn
WC1X Kings Cross, Finsbury (west), Clerkenwell (north)
WC2A Chancery Lane
WC2B Drury Lane, Kingsway, Aldwych
WC2E Covent Garden
WC2H Leicester Square, St Giles
WC2N Charing Cross
WC2R Somerset House, Temple